Here follows legal dronery to ensure blame and responsibility is bounced right back atcha, should you choose to roll your T-Shirt into a ball and swallow it; then claim there was no clear indication that said T-Shirt was unsuitable for such an exercise. (I’Â€Â™ve tried; it isn’Â€Â™t).
- Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement presented here. These Terms and Conditions may be changed without notification to you and it is your responsibility to check for any changes. Using our website means you have accepted these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement. If for any reason you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should leave our website now.
- Who is MadJester?
Madjester is the trading name of Madjester Limited, registered in England & Wales, company no. 530-1265. Our registered office is:
43 Richmond Hill,
Our registered VAT number is 887-3695-53
Prices displayed on the Madjester pages include V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) at the current rate. In final payment stages, costs are detailed showing the all goods within the order plus postage, plus V.A.T. MadJester Limited reserves the right to alter prices at any time.
- The MadJester guarantee
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund for any reason, within 14 days of receipt of the goods (Excluding clearance items). The period of 14 days commences the day after you receive the goods. In order to cancel the contract you must inform us in writing and return the goods to us immediately in the same condition that you received them. while the goods are in your possession, you are obliged to take care of them. For more information on returning goods to us, please read our ‘Â€Â˜returns’Â€Â™ policy.
- In instances where your items are delivered to a third party, you can only exercise this right if you can return us the goods you ordered. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Damaged or Defective Goods
Should you receive a damaged or defective item, we will either replace the goods (or the faulty part of the item) at no charge or, at our sole discretion, refund you the price of the goods (or a proportionate thereof). The goods should be returned to us unused and the value of postage to return will be reimbursed.
Returns are free from anywhere in the UK (including the Channel Islands, don’Â€Â™t let them tell you otherwise!). Simply return the unwanted item within 14 days, unused and with the packaging intact and using the Freepost label provided and we will assume your order is cancelled and we will refund the full amount to you or give you an exchange or credit note (as required). Postage fees for returns from anywhere in the UK including the Channel Islands will be refunded. The unwanted item(s) should be returned within 14 days, unused and with packaging intact. MadJester will assume your order is cancelled and will refund the full amount to you, or provide an exchange or credit note (as required).
- If you would prefer replacement goods, MadJester can arrange for delivery to you; this constitutes a separate contract between you and Madjester and the delivery charges will apply in the usual way (except where we are replacing damaged or defective goods). Should you prefer a replacement item, MadJester can arrange for it to be delivered to you ‘Â€Â“ this constitutes a separate contract between you and Madjester and the delivery charges will apply in the usual way (unless the despatched items are replacing damaged or defective goods).
- Please provide details of the refund/exchange you require and tell us why you are returning the item(s) ‘Â€Â“ this will contribute to improving our service/products. Please retain proof of posting which will ensure you receive a full refund should your goods be mislaid in the post. Currently, MadJester does not provide a free returns service for overseas customers. If you have received a discount/offer on returned goods, the same discount/offer is no longer applicable should it’Â€Â™s value fall below the discount/offer threshold.
- Please allow 21 working days for us to process any postal return refunds/exchanges, starting from the day after we receive your returned items.
- Order Acceptance and Contract
We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Orders placed by you are an offer to purchase and will be accepted by us, subject to stock availability. If something is not in stock, we will either let you know at the time of ordering or as soon after the order has been placed as possible. The contract for the sale of the goods will be formed when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’Â€Â™ve dispatched the product to you at the address you provide us with. Acceptance will be complete at the time that we send this email to you. It’Â€Â™s worth remembering that any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the confirmation email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You will receive confirmation of your order by email as soon as possible. When you place an order it will be an offer to purchase and will be accepted by us, subject to stock availability. Should an item not be in stock, MadJester will either advise you at the time of ordering, or as soon after placing the order as possible. The contract for the sale of the goods will be formed when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’Â€Â™ve dispatched the product to you at the address you provide us. Acceptance will be complete at the time that we send this email to you. Please note any products on the same order which are not confirmed in the confirmation email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
- MadJester reserves the right alter any product details on the website at any time, and to change these Terms and Conditions ‘Â€Â“ and so advise you to review them on each visit to the site.
- To securely receive payments over the internet, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your personal information and payment details. We take security seriously and have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Although we do our best to keep your personal information secure, we cannot however guarantee the security of your information transferred to our site. This website, its content and any contracts arisen out of it are governed by and in accordance with English law. All contracts are conducted in English and by entering into a contract both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. MadJester uses Paypal to securely process your payments from the MadJester website. MadJester has established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information that we collect. Despite doing our best to keep your personal information secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transferred to our site. This website, its content and any contracts arisen out of it are governed by and in accordance with English law. All contracts are conducted in English and by entering into a contract both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Orders from overseas and all BFPO addresses incur a different P+P rate and local import duties may be payable on receipt. This site and its contents do not form an agreement between Madjester and a customer in a jurisdiction in which the products offered for sale would go against any local, regional or national laws. If you are aware that it would be illegal for us to sell our products in your country, please do not order items from our site. V.A.T. will be deducted where appropriate.
We will notify you of the expected date of delivery and do our best to deliver the goods to you by that date to the address that you specify for delivery. If you do not supply an address, we will deliver the goods to the credit card address entered into the PayPal system. Should you be unavailable to receive the goods at the point when they were delivered, you will be responsible for making arrangements to receive the goods if they are held at the post office or delivery company’Â€Â™s depot.
- You will be charged via the PayPal system at the time of placing your order. We will try to meet any date stated for delivery, but the dates are not guaranteed. On occasion we may need to cancel your order before delivery ‘Â€Â“ if so, we will advise you as soon as we can. In this event your order will be refunded.
- Typical delivery charges are (delivered next working day, subject to stock availability and the order being placed before 1pm):
- (1 x T-shirt) 1st class recorded delivery for UK, CI, IOM, BFPO: ‘Â£1.85
- (1 x Hoody) 1st class recorded delivery for UK, CI, IOM, BFPO: ‘Â£2.85
- Madjester cannot guarantee that the sale and delivery of its goods to your particular country or location is allowed, so please take note of your own import restrictions before placing an order.
- The Madjester Website ‘Â€Â“ Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, site layout, photographs, written and other text or script that are part of this site together with all software compilations, underlying source code and software in the site are protected by copyright, trade mark, design right and/or other worldwide intellectual property rights and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Madjester. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it, in part or in whole, other than for your own lawful, personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior permission of Madjester. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, display, modify, adapt, bundle, alter, create derivative works of the site, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, any of the contents, the site, or any related software in whole or in part without our express prior written permission.
- Links to Third Parties
We may provide links to third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. We do not control nor vet these websites, and therefore we cannot accept liability in respect of either the contents or your use of these websites.
- No warranties or liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Madjester gives no warranties in relation to the website, in particular with limitation, any warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions and illustrations of items in the website or other IP infringement and freedom from viruses. We do our best to keep our site up to date but cannot guarantee that the site and its contents are completely free of technical errors, viruses or anything else that may have a harmful effect on your computer or any technology. Madjester will also do its best to allow you uninterrupted access to the site 24 hours per day, but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. By using the site, you acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with any necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment that you use in connection with Madjester’Â€Â™s site. Of course, this statement does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- To the extent permitted by law, Madjester will have no liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss (including loss of profit), cost or damage (whether indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered as a result of your use of the website or from use of information passed through the website, even if we are aware of the possibility of such loss. Additionally, we shall also not be liable to you for a breach of these terms and conditions or a failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Madjester’Â€Â™s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price paid for the goods supplied by Madjester to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred. We do not however exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You must use the site for lawful purposes only. By registering with us you recognise that you are responsible for all access made to the site using the log in details that you provide us with. As with all passwords and usernames, it is important that you keep them confidential at all times.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be cut out of the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. Also, if we fail to enforce a right under these terms and conditions, it does not mean that we do not have the right to enforce other rights, or the same type of right at a later stage.
- No part of these terms and conditions are enforceable by anyone who is not a party to them in accordance with the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Data Protection
We comply with all of the applicable data protection laws in the UK.
Should you need to contact us for any reason, you can email us at or write to us at: MadJester Ltd, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6LR
wholesale cheap gucci for 7 to 10 days with a highly nutritious food order of perishable and red bottom shoes non perishable food products. The students did a fabulous job performing in French and members of the audience had an opportunity to vote at the end of each wholesale cheap gucci category. The grand finale was Replica Christian Louboutin the announcement of the winners. Lisa Gallant, of Solid Choice Services, presented each contestant with a medal for participating. The following students, who came in 1st place for their category, also received a trophy along with some French books: Sherwin Rajkumar of Credit Valley Public School won in the French Poem category with his recital of "Le corbeau et le renard" Kaitlyn Lee Mun and Zachary Goodman both of Whiteoaks Public School won in the French Skit category with their performance of "Le pire chi hair straighteners cas d’un mal de ventre" Amanda Gryniewski of Sheridan Park Public School won in the French Song category with her singing of "C’est le cha cha cha" Katarina Kahnert Wolchak of Whiteoaks Public School won in the French Monologue category with her performance of "Junie B. Jones, Bavarde comme une pie" Over the next few weeks, Solid Choice Services will present each of the above mentioned schools